home church food schedule

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Sunday Sept. 4 Cookout at ??? house

This Sunday we changed to cookout - mainly hotdogs.  The idea was that we would actually just put hotdogs in a Crockpot and not bother with the fuss of actually cooking out.

LOCATION??  It just occurred to me that Angie and I discussed cookout food in the context of her house, but Barry mentioned we were going to be at Randy's. However, Randy is planning on calling and ambulance this morning, he is not doing well so keep him in your prayers please!  Basically I don't know where we are meeting.
However hotdogs and other in a Crock pot  cookout/summer food should work wherever we are!

Barry will bring hotdogs and buns.  The kids and I will not be there.  We have a friend having a baby who needs some help.

2 comments:

  1. Cauliflower salad
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have some chips and I will make something else but not sure what at this time.

    Angie

    ReplyDelete