home church food schedule

Monday, August 22, 2011

Saturday Aug. 27 5:30 - A La Carte

Saturday is A La Carte - hors d'oeuvres, finger foods. Those easy to eat things. No idea what we will bring, haven't thought that far ahead yet!

Okay - not sure why had a Mexican on there twice in Sept, mistake.  I had  a rotation, but don't remember what it was! Since the weather should still be good, I changed it to cookout.  We now have a stack of cookout fork-stick things (no idea what to call them) so maybe that will help!    

Tonight I will bring mini cheese and bacon muffins. I also will make snickerdoodles and bring a watermelon (we'll have to cut it  up there). I was having a hard time figuring out what to bring since we are not coming from home. Hopefully these will survive in the car!



3 comments:

  1. Hey Sherri,
    Can we change one of the Mexican days in September to something else so we have Mexican 2x's in a month? Maybe soup and stew or hot dogs and cook out food?

    ReplyDelete
  2. so we don't have Mexican twice? sorry typo...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fishers-bringing a plate of cheese, pepperoni, shrimp sort of thing and some party hotdogs and crackers.

    ReplyDelete