Atwell's will bring pasta of some sort and sauce and a 24 pack of probably a mix of drinks leftover from Pride.
Can we perhaps get salad, some garlic bread, at least one more main dish (maybe two?) and dessert and some more drinks?
Please comment below on what you will bring.
Reminder: Jacobs and Cummings will not be present so we really need everyone to pitch in. Thanks so much!
I will make a salad. Dressings: I have balsamic vin., peanut ginger, toasted sesame, french. I can pick up other dressings, but I'd ask that you take them home (so they don't go to waste)since I'm allergic to creamy ones. Any other dressing requests?
ReplyDeleteI'm bringing stouffer's lasagna and cupcakes. Heather, Cindy and the boys won't be able to make it. They are heading to Vincennes to pick up a puppy for Cindy. Cindy's 12 year old Boston died a couple of days ago. - Tony
ReplyDelete